- CO Crop Calendars – posters and magnets Order from CFVGA
- 10 Reasons to Buy Your Food from Regional Family Farms (colorful, text-rich pdf from Organic Valley)
- List or update your Farmers’ Market with USDA’s LOCAL FOOD DIRECTORIES
- Marketing Your Farmers Market on a Budget – Lois Harvie (Montrose Farmers Market), CFMA Annual Meeting 2017
- Incident Report – Incident report. It is best practice to document incidents involving personal injury or property damage in case something comes up at a later date and memory fades.
- Emergency Planning – Emergency procedures booklet from Michigan Farmers Market Association. Adapt as needed.
Two monthly e-news chocked full of information and resources
1. CSU Extension Food Systems Newsletter Email to subscribe Email to add your news
2. Colorado Proud Newsletter Email to subscribe
FUNDING STAFF If you are wanting to fund a market manager, consider increasing your vendor fees or find community partners willing to sponsor, e.g. tourist association, local government, or neighborhood associations. If you have more time, the Federal Grant program – FMPP – might have been an option or getting an AmeriCorps volunteer into the role – both take planning and administrative capacity.